Important Information for Anniversary Circle MembersNCLR’s Anniversary Circle is an extraordinary group of leaders whose generous support is the cornerstone of funding for NCLR's critical work. Donors who give $1,500 or more annually (in non-Gala-related contributions) become members of NCLR's Anniversary Circle of major donors.
Dinner in a Nutshell
- Where: Westin St. Francis on Union Square, San Francisco, CA.
- When: 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- What: Sit-down dinner of tables of ten.
- Who: For Anniversary Circle major donors and guests and corporate sponsors and guests only.
- Featuring: Emcee Kate Clinton, Kate Kendell, and other honorees and special guests TBA.
- Including a live auction - prize information is here.
- Tickets will not be mailed for the Anniversary Dinner. Reservations will be held at the door.
Anniversary Circle Complimentary Tickets
- Anniversary Circle members are eligible for 2 complimentary tickets to the Anniversary Dinner.
- Anniversary Circle members must reserve their 2 complimentary tickets immediately by January 31st!
- If you will not be using your ticket(s), please let us know, as every complimentary ticket not used is one we can sell to underwrite our legal services.
- If you would like to help defray the costs of the dinner, please consider “buying back” your ticket(s).
- Very limited quantity (no more than 100) of additional tickets available for purchase by Anniversary Circle members only at $250 each.
- Additional tickets limited to two per Anniversary Circle member/couple.
- Available on first-come, first-served basis - we cannot guarantee additional ticket availability.
- Credit cards will not be charged/checks will not be cashed until we confirm acceptance of your additional reservation.
Party in a Nutshell
- Where: Metreon City View (4th Floor), San Francisco, CA, 4 blocks from Anniversary Dinner (cable car shuttles available on first-come, first-served basis).
- When: 9:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. (midnight).
- What: Dancing and mingling.
- For everyone!
- Featuring appearances by Kate Clinton and Kate Kendell; other honorees and special guests TBA.
- With light food and drinks.
- Paper tickets will be mailed for the Anniversary Party - tickets will be required for entrance.
Anniversary Party Tickets
- No complimentary tickets available for the Anniversary Party. Tickets must be purchased.
- Tickets are $90 each. Party sponsorship packages are available.
- Paper tickets (for the Anniversary Party only) will be mailed after April 15th. Tickets purchased after May 23rd will be held at Will Call. The Party is officially sold out, but Anniversary Dinner guests will be allowed to purchase additional tickets for the Anniversary Party at the Westin St. Francis the night of the event.
more important information
important event dates
Wednesday, February 6th
Thursday, April 24th
Friday, May 30th
Saturday, May 31st