Why Partnering With NCLR is Good BusinessBecome a corporate sponsor today. Review all the benefits and submit our Sponsorship Commitment Packet.
Because NCLR is a National Leader...
For more than 30 years, NCLR has built a legacy of legal and policy successes that directly touch the lives of every lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender person in our diverse and dynamic community. We are positioned to become an even more visible and vital leader in the critical years ahead.
In fact, our sponsors’ support has made possible in the past year alone:
- A victory in our first case before the U.S. Supreme Court, where a Christian legal group’s lawsuit requesting a religious exemption from non-discrimination laws was struck down;
- 72 other cases on our docket;
- 2,101 calls to our free legal helpline;
- 43 state and federal bills on which we assisted;
- 29 new publications;
- 161 trainings, workshops, and legal clinics.
Because It is Sound Business...
Companies that embrace diversity tend to have a much higher rate of return. The LGBT community is particularly brand loyal. Capturing the attention and money of the LGBT community requires that a corporation have a visible profile as a supporter of LGBT issues and invest resources in community organizations committed to improving the status of the LGBT community in this country.
Because Sponsors Get Great Benefits...
As a sponsor, your company will receive significant branding and marketing opportunities, including, but not (at all) limited to, the following:
- Website exposure (350,000 monthly hits | 18,500 unique monthly visitors)
- Logo and listing on invitation (5,000)
- Program book (1,200)
- NCLR newsletter (7,000)
- Event signage and screens (1,500)
- Complimentary tickets to the Anniversary Dinner and Party
more important information
Party tickets can be purchased at the door for $90.
important event dates
Wednesday, March 23rd
Wednesday, April 6th
Wednesday, April 13th
Friday, May 20th
Saturday, May 21st