Why Partnering With NCLR is Good Business
The 2012 Anniversary Dinner is sold out. We regrettably are no longer able to accept new reservations or sponsorships that include seats or tables at the Dinner.
Please consider joining us at the Anniversary Party—our honorees and special guests will be there, and there will be plenty of food and drink!
Become a Party Sponsor and get exclusive access to the Sponsor Tent with complimentary cocktails, private seating and bar service, and a quieter space for conversations and mingling.
Because NCLR is a National Leader...
For 35 years, NCLR has built a legacy of legal and policy successes that directly touch the lives of every lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender person in our diverse and dynamic community. We are positioned to become an even more visible and vital leader in the critical years ahead.
In fact, our sponsors’ support has made possible in the past year alone:
- A victory in our first case before the U.S. Supreme Court, where a Christian legal group’s lawsuit requesting a religious exemption from non-discrimination laws was struck down;
- Winning asylum for 24 LGBT individuals who had experienced persecution based on sexual orientation or gender identity in their countries of origin.
- Challenging a ‘gag policy’ that prevents teachers in a Minnesota school district from publicly supporting LGBT students.
- Reuniting an elderly lesbian couple after they were forcibly separated and one was placed, against her will and wishes, into a nursing home facility.
- Having our attorneys involved in more than 75 cases in 20 states.
Because It is Sound Business...
Companies that embrace diversity tend to have a much higher rate of return. The LGBT community is particularly brand loyal. Capturing the attention and money of the LGBT community requires that a corporation have a visible profile as a supporter of LGBT issues and invest resources in community organizations committed to improving the status of the LGBT community in this country.
Because Sponsors Get Great Benefits...
As a sponsor, your company will receive significant branding and marketing opportunities, including, but not (at all) limited to, the following:
- Website exposure (250,000 monthly hits | 16,500 unique monthly visitors)
- Logo and listing on invitation (5,000)
- Celebration Related Emails (18,000)
- Program book (1,200)
- NCLR newsletter (7,000)
- Event signage and screens (1,500)
more important informationParty tickets can be purchased at the door for $90.
important event dates
Wednesday, March 28th
Wednesday, April 4th
Friday, May 4th
Saturday, May 5th