Important Information for Anniversary Circle MembersNCLR’s Anniversary Circle is an extraordinary group of leaders whose generous support is the cornerstone of funding for NCLR's critical work. Donors who give $1,500 or more annually (in non-Gala-ticket-related contributions) become members of NCLR's Anniversary Circle of major donors.
Dinner in a Nutshell
- Where: Westin St.Francis on Union Square, San Francisco, CA.
- When: 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- What: Sit-down dinner of tables of ten.
- Who: For Anniversary Circle major donors and their guests and sponsors and their guests only.
- Featuring: Emcee Kate Clinton, Kate Kendell, and special guests.
- Honoring: Shannon Minter, the LGBT DREAMers, and Jennifer Tobits.
- Including a live auction.
- Tickets will not be mailed for the Anniversary Dinner. Reservations will be held at the door.
Anniversary Circle Complimentary Tickets
- Anniversary Circle members are eligible for two (2) complimentary tickets to the Anniversary Dinner.
- Anniversary Circle complimentary tickets are NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- Anniversary Circle members must have reserved their complimentary tickets by March 1, 2013.
- If you will not be using your ticket(s), please let us know, as every complimentary ticket not used is one we can sell to help underwrite our legal services.
- If you would like to help defray the costs of the dinner, please consider “buying back” your ticket(s).
Party in a Nutshell
- Where: City View at Metreon (4th Floor), San Francisco, CA, 1 block from Anniversary Dinner.
- When: 8:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. (midnight).
- What: Dancing and mingling.
- For everyone!
- Featuring appearances by Kate Clinton and Kate Kendell; honorees; special guests.
- Paper tickets will be mailed for the Anniversary Party - tickets will be required for entrance.
Anniversary Party Tickets
- No complimentary tickets available for the Anniversary Party. Tickets must be purchased.
- Individual tickets are $90 each. Cash, check, and credit card will be accepted at the door.
- Become a PARTY SPONSOR starting at $500 - available online.
- Paper tickets (for the Anniversary Party only) will be mailed. Tickets purchased after April 30th will be held at Will Call.