Why Partnering With NCLR is Good Business
The 2013 Anniversary Dinner is GREAT BUSINESS. AND sells out quickly -
get your tickets today ... OR
Become a Party Sponsor and get exclusive gifts, complimentary cocktails, and the many benefits of visibility among 1,500 guests!
Because NCLR is a National Leader...
For 36 years, NCLR has built a legacy of legal and policy successes that directly touch the lives of every lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender person in our diverse and dynamic community. We are positioned to become an even more visible and vital leader in the critical years ahead.
In fact, our sponsors’ support has made possible in the past year alone:
- Serving 500-1000 individuals through our bi-monthly immigration clinics.
- Publishing the Spanish translation of our groundbreaking guide for low-income LGBT elders in California.
- Reaching a successful settlement on behalf of six students who filed two federal gender and sexual-orientation harassment lawsuits against the Anoka-Hennepin School District in Minnesota.
- Advocating for the successful passage of the first legislation in the country to ban the psychological abuse of LGBT youth by therapists who falsely claim to be able to change a young person’s sexual orientation or gender expression.
- Advocating successfully with the Department of Health & Human Services to ensure that new hospital visiting regulations include and protect LGBT individuals and families.
Because It is Sound Business...
Companies that embrace diversity tend to have a much higher rate of return. The LGBT community is particularly brand loyal. Capturing the attention and money
of the LGBT community requires that a corporation have a visible profile as a supporter of LGBT issues and invest resources in community organizations committed to improving the status of the LGBT community in this country.
Because Sponsors Get Great Benefits...
As a sponsor, your company will receive significant branding and marketing opportunities, including, but not (at all) limited to, the following:
- Website exposure (250,000 monthly hits | 16,500 unique monthly visitors)
- Logo and listing on invitation (5,000)
- Celebration Related Emails (18,000)
- Program book (1,200)
- NCLR newsletter (7,000)
- Event signage and screens (1,500)
Questions? Contact Jennifer Bing at JBing@NCLRights.org or 415.365.1309.