Your application for membership to the National LGBT Legal Aid Forum has been received. Your application will be reviewed by the list administrators, and you will be notified within two weeks.
Here are some other resources that you might find useful:
- Become a Cooperating Attorney—Cooperating Attorneys are those who have indicated that they are LGBT-friendly, and willing to have their contact information shared with callers to NCLR’s Legal Information Helpline in their area. If you are interested, please email email@example.com with your name, contact information, practice areas, and license information (what state(s) you are barred in and your bar number).
- Getting Technical Assistance—If you are an attorney requiring technical assistance, visit How we Help: Attorneys.
- California Rural Legal Assistance (CRLA)—CRLA provides high-quality legal services that improve the quality of life for low-income individuals and their rural communities.
- Proyecto Poderoso—NCLR has partnered with CRLA on Proyecto Poderoso to improve legal services for low-income LGBT people in rural California.
- Family Protection Project—NCLR’s Family Protection Project improves access to family law services for low-income same-sex parent families, with a focus on serving families of color.
- Request NCLR’s Legal Services Resource Kit—The Resource Kit for Serving LGBT Clients was created to assist organizations providing legal services and pro bono referrals. It includes materials for LGBT clients and their advocates.
- Resources—NCLR has a wide range of resources, including publications, available for download on our website.
Thank you for your interest,
National Center for Lesbian Rights & California Rural Legal Assistance