Today, NCLR joins 65 American Muslim and LGBTQ organizations in a statement that sends a clear message in the wake of the Orlando shooting: love and unity are powerful tools against those who seek to divide Americans using fear and hate. Statement signatories include Muslim Advocates, National LGBTQ Task Force, Muslim Public Affairs Council, Human Rights Campaign, Emerge USA, American Civil Liberties Union LGBTQ Project, American Muslim Health Professionals, Equality Florida, Muslim Alliance for Sexual and Gender Diversity, and the Coalition of South Florida Muslim Organizations (COSMOS).
- URGENT ACTION: Submit comments opposing the Trump Administration’s cruel new policy attacking transgender people experiencing homelessness
- URGENT ACTION: Submit comments opposing the Proposed Rule on Asylum
- #NCLR2020 Remarks by NCLR Executive Director Imani Rupert-Gordon
- Supporting Low-Income LGBTQ People During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Helping LGBTQ Asylum Seekers Live the Lives They Deserve
Additional Civil Rights Criminalization & Incarceration Donor Stories Elders Employment Federal Legislation & Policy General Hate Crimes Healthcare Housing & Public Accommodations Immigration & Asylum Latest from Imani Marriage & Relationships Parenting Race & Poverty Relationships & Families Rural Communities SCOTUS Sports State Legislation & Policy Transgender Law Transgender Parents Transgender Youth Youth